Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

Caterpillar slider

Today in maths I played this very fun maths game called caterpillar slider. This game can help you by putting numbers in order, smallest to biggest. If you're not really good with ordering smallest to biggest, play  this game because it can help you alot.  When I played this game I got a couple of them wrong but when I kept practicing and went back to the game I got all of them right I was so happy and determined. I really hope you guys have fun after you play this game. If you get most of it wrong don’t worry because you could always practise and go back, also practise makes perfect. Thank you for reading I hope you learned something after you play this game. here is the link Click here.

Screenshot 2016-06-22 at 9.59.28 AM.png
Screenshot 2016-06-22 at 10.00.27 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment